Thursday, July 29, 2010

Single Double

Here is a very extra simple pattern that I'd like to share. I have a close friend (Sarah) whom I taught to crochet a few months ago and she found this pattern and shared it with me. I didn't use the flash in these pictures because I wanted you to be able to see the bumpy texture of the pattern. I am just keeping it extra simple this week because my kiddos have been sick. Ok, chain to start as usual. Sc in 4th ch from hook. DC in nex ch, *1 sc, 1 dc, 1 sc, 1 dc* all the way across. When you reach the end of your chain, if you end with a dc: ch1, turn, sc in 1st dc, and basically repeat row 1 across. If you end with a sc: ch 3, skip 1st sc and sc in 1st dc, and repeat row 1 across.
Here is a quick headband idea. All it is, is one row of dc, sc, dc, sc! Isn't it pretty??! Simple Simple Simple, but so cute too!
Happy Hooking!
Love,
Mama Nettie

No comments:

Post a Comment